SPENV is recruiting members to be in the first ever sub comm.
4 Specialised divisions,4 different event exposures 4 you to apply
|Sustainability Division |
Recycle Outreach Programme
Campus 25 C
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle .....
|Animal Protection Division |
ACRES & SPCA
Say NO to Sharkfins.....
|Water Resource Division |
International Coastal Clean Up
Clean water for 3rd world....
|Horticultural Division |
Tree planting Program.....
- Allow more members to be expose to organising events and develop leadership skills based on their interest
- To ensure we retain capable members and ensure smooth transition and succession every year
- To increase the vibrancy of the Club
Membership to the sub committee will be restricted and have to undergo interviews .
Roles and responsibility
- To plan and organise event for the club
- Assist the Main Committee
- Represent SPENV in required events
- Bring ordinary members closer together
Benefit of being a sub-committee
- More opportunity to represent the club for high profile events
- More opportunity to do more for the environment
- More opportunity to get nominated for awards
- More opportunity to be part of main committee 09/10
- Better CCA testimonial
Download the Application form
Please deposit the completed forms and relevant documents in Letterbox 18-- SP Environment Club (Beside SAA Building) or email it to email@example.com by 1st August 2008, 5pm
Any Queries can be directed to Victor90@singnet.com.sg or sms 98101157