TUES, 12th FEB 08
10AM to 12PM
We will be student instructors, teaching them how to weave a grasshopper, snake and rose using coconut leaves.
Training session for all instructors
MON, 11th FEB 2008
(noon; time will be confirmed at a later date.)
* CCA points will be given.
* The main objectives of this event are:
- To allow the students to have fun learning a new skill.
- To give the current members opportunities to know more SP students.
- To train the current members in their teaching skills.
In addition, there will also be 2 more sessions to be held on 14 FEB, 3PM to 5PM and 21 FEB, 4PM to 6PM for 80 secondary school students.
please contact Rachel thru' firstname.lastname@example.org or Peixuan thru' email@example.com for more information or to confirm your attendance.
Please indicate which day you would be able to help out as student instructors.
*Reminder: training session on 11 Feb is compulsory.
Thank you and hope that all will participate in this fun activity!!