Announcement

We have moved to www.spenv.cca.sg! Do keep yourselves updated there!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Review on Freshmen Orientation Day 2007 at Sentosa

Sorry for posting this review late.

First of all, I need to thank everyone's presence to make this event a success. A big thank you to the Org Com and Group Leaders too...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A Group Photo

This event was an Amazing Race at Sentosa. It compromises of 12 checkpoints (6 photo checkpoints and 6 games checkpoints). Did you all managed to get them all right?

Let me give you all the answers:

1) Clue: I can kill and destroy, but when I’m not light up, I’m harmless.
Answer: Fort Siloso Tours - at Siloso Point 1
2) Clue: Where can you find Jerry but not Tom?
Answer: Ben and Jerry’s - at Siloso Point 3
3) Clue: Siliso words in Japanses Language
At the Siloso words - near Beach point 5
4) Clue: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Answer: Songs of the Sea -at Beach point 15
5) Clue: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Answer: Southernmost Point of the Continental Asia - at Beach point 16
6) Clue: I'm not white, but I have beans
I'm not green, but I have leaf.
I'm not a mermaid. but I'm selling the same thing.
Answer: Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at beach station -at Beach point 17
7) Clues: {[(1234+5678)/2]/3}-441= ?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
8) Clue: Photo of a mouth
Answer: Koufu food court - at Beach point 13
9) Clue: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Answer:Butterfly park and insect kingdom -at Imbiah point 1
10) Clue: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Answer: Dragon Trail -at Imbiah point 9
11) Clue: Unscramble the words.
GEMIA FO PRAGINESO
Answer: Image of Singapore -at Imbiah point 5
12) Clue: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Answer: Imbiah Terrance -near Imbiah point 11near the Merlion

Did you all managed to get them all right?

Our winning group is:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In this event, all groups had done an excellent job, as thier results were very close. Hopefully that all the participants had enjoyed themselves and will support our future events.

Any Feedbacks on this event, please send to sp.env.club@gmail.com

Click here to view photos : Photos of FO

For Victor's group, I will try to upload the photos asap.



No comments: